Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Trips!...

sorry the past few days.. wasnt really free to update .. went to Port Dickson on friday and back on sunday.. Was suppose to come back on saturday to go for Yi May's party.. promised her. But my dad couldnt come to Pd to fetch me back.. so i didnt manage to go for the party and stayed in Pd for another day. PD was fun. Lots of things happened. haha.. Well... lotS... many unpredictable things happened.. haha. Some things didnt turn up well.. but the trip was fun overall. K let me tell in details bout the trip when i get those photos from yoe and jo first ya..

K today i went back to Help to help out CF. We gave out free drinks, bookmarks and also flyers bout CF meeting which is held every Friday. The objective is to promote CF to other students in Help. It turn out to be a successful one. But i had left Help earlier and couldnt help them clean up and pack things up. Sorry ya tung.. erm I went to KLCC today. had to meet my mum there later around 4.30 then met some of my frens from TARC. Swee, Juh Yan, Miow... erm long tme din see them alrd.. except Swee la.. It was fun. I joined them for a movie. HULK. the movie was kinda okay la.. but it was cold in the cinema! haha.. thats probably becoz i m wearing a short pants.. then one incident happened... Inside the cinema there's no line. My mum couldnt get my phone... and that time was around 4.30 alrd. She end up calling all of my frens to ask where i was.. I kinda get scolded when i was out from the cinema... >< erm i didnt noe that in the cinema there's no line.. aih but thats not my fault rite.. aih nvm. It didnt spoil my day yet.. haha...
and yeah! i bought a book.. by Jodi Picoult " The Tenth Circle " it looks interesting.. but i haven start reading it yet.. Tomorrow.. tired today..

That's basically all for today... =) i'll write bout the PD trip in details when i got those pictures ^^

No comments: