Saturday, June 7, 2008

In Genting..

Finally finished my exams! YAY.. haha.. lol erm finished my exams last 2 days and now enjoying my holidays.. 1 month.. o.O i think its a bit too long la.. It'll probably fun for the first two weeks but then.. after 3rd week.. i'll probably bored to death.. well now i m in Genting.. Tonight is the Click Five consert.. i'll be watching.. hehe.. now i m in starbucks sitting down .. nth to do so blog lor.. erm this holidays..

wat plans do i have? erm.. I'll be going to langkawi.. and Pd i guess. hectic holidays.. But hope i enjoy it.. wish i do.. Erm.. i went to CF yesterday.. and it was fun.. met a lot of new friends. erm they went genting today also.. hope they have safe journey yea..

okay la.. rui en if u are reading.. plan nx week la k? then let me know.. okay la i hv to go into room alrd.. =) cya all will update again

No comments: