Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Random one..

Hmm.. just suddenly felt like writing out what's in my mind.. just sitting down with my chemistry notes in front of me and my laptop.. well i havent been studying much these few days.. so i guess i hv to really buck up. cant lazy anymore. aih.
Actually Erm i wanted to reply a comment in friendster to one of my fren.. but i dunno something just stopped me when I began to type my first sentence. Then i just stopped typing and decided not to reply that comment.. uh weird. Its alrd 2.06am. and i m not feeling sleepy yet coz i drank coffee... i msged a few ppl but no one replied.. guess all slept alrd.
What should i do to fill up all my time during the hols? shuld i give tuition to my mum's fren and earn some money ? just an option.. hmm... or just relax ? aihh..
okay .. i shuld continue studying..

No comments: