Sunday, May 11, 2008

Not one of the Sunday that i enjoyed...

I just felt that... I actually doesnt have anything... even after so long and after putting so many efforts. This is not the first time for something like this. I had experienced it many times already. Time and time i didnt give up and yet i try again. And time and time again i put hope in it even after how many times of failures. The worse thing is that every single time.. i couldnt manage to pass through the last stage. Why am i always given the hope at the beginning by succeeding in first few stages but end up empty handedness? Am i always this unlucky or am i just not qualified enough to get it? If i am not qualified then why give me hope at the beginning?
I m just fed up of it.. Seriously.! I dont have mood at all now. Tomorrow i am having my maths mock. I just dont feel like touching the books anymore. I really feel like talking to someone now.. but i dunt know how..

No comments: