Friday, May 9, 2008

Wish everyday could be Friday...

Its so nice if everyday is like Friday.. The end of the weekdays, ... ending classes earlier, .. less stressful, and Going to Midvalley for movie.. Its okay rite to reward myself wif some entertainments after a whole week of suffering of mock exams... I guess its not too much la.. reasonable..hmm.

Erm.. Lets start with this morning.. Reached college kinda late and went to DSA. Had a pool game with Hyqal. I lost. Probably too long din touch the cue stick adi. Had been playing too much foosball nowadays. Then Kenny came in to DSA and said .. THERE'S NO MATHS. haha MDm. Lin is not teaching today.. haha sorry la tung din manage to msg u in time to tell you about that.. coz i didnt noe u msged me. Since she's not teaching, so i went in to class late. erm.. didnt had mood doing any work.. Brain's just not working. After maths went for lunch in Heaven.. (Kieth's Heaven ) haha yup for ppl who dunt know what's "Heaven", well its the restaurant.. Rice Bowl. Heard of it? erm he named it that becoz according to him, the duck rice is fantastic there. o.O .. k ignore it..

Then, we had our chem class. Get bk my chem results.. It isnt good at all.. expected higher, but It was actually my fault. I didnt remember her notes properly.. Yea will read more.. Promise. Cant get so low again. Then afterthat, we went mid v for Iron man. Well, the movie is quite nice and it was pretty interesting but we were all almost freezing. The plot of the movie was nice. I'll watch 2nd time if got chance.. Then we had lunch in an Irish Restaurant. I dunt really noe wats the name of the restaurant actually but the food there was nice.

haha.. we played some games there.. dunno wat police, murderer and the spy. sumting like tat. And tung, I gave up la on the counting sheeps. haha how to count?? teach me..
I enjoyed today. Had been locking myself in room for days to study and yet didnt get good grades. Sad..

And ya today i went to CF. It was nice. Its my third time there. I felt comfortable everytime when I am there. And today's session was really meaningful. Why should we do services? And every lil things we do everyday in our life is for who? Who are we doing it for? Ourselves? We had about 10 mins in silence thinking what can we dedicate to God in our lives. It was really meaningful. I am sorry if i use the wrong words. But it was really a meaningful session.

Okay I'll stop writing here. Thx for reading. Bye..

No comments: