Sunday, May 4, 2008

Exams exams exams....

Hey.. Here i am again writing.. It has been quite some time i wrote the last post.. and yea hey Rui En ! u just noe about my blog :)
erm.. yup today i m writing here again wif exams mood in my brain again.. I am having exam tomorrow till thursday.. horrible. Physics unit 1 and 2 / Chem unit 1 and 2 mocks. in 4 days... gone. I seriously have no idea how to divide or manage my time in preparing for the 4 papers... is either i will screw up 2 papers or i will screwed up all ... aih. aih the real exam is coming.. Pressure.. and the jpa results coming out also.. Hope for the best.. but lets think logically .. if i ever get it .. i mean IF.. i reali dunt know i will accept it a not.. 1st thing- i think i choose the wrong field.. i dunt realli want biotech engineering actually .. i was so stupid to press that .. aih. Honestly i prefer doctor.. but i dun think my parents will encourage me taking doc also.. so yea. 2nd thing- i'll miss here.. and i alrd started my A-Lvls here. i noe its stupid for not accepting if i ever ever get... but aih dunno la. I am just dreaming.. sry ya.. I mean if i get.. which i probably wont get.. Think about it later la.. exam now.. i m so dead la.. i haven finish all my revision.. great >< aih and i m like so restless here.. haha And i slept at 5am yesterday! haha amazing rite? nah i didnt woke up late.. i woke up at 10.30.. (thats not very late la) today erm.. i'll sleep at 3am =)

okay other things... I am kinda getting used to it in my new house here.. its been a week and more I am here.. lesser TV coz i dun hv TV .. aih. hv to go upstairs to watch.. And yup if ever anyone want to go to HELP prom... i have a ticket here.. and i m selling it.. It will definitely be cheaper than rm130 which they are selling now..

aih thats probably all i want to say this time.. gd luck to those who are also sitting for their exams..! bye ! and elaine gd luck for ur sejarah. BYE

No comments: