Monday, April 28, 2008

Frustrated... but glad its all over...




Yea.. the previous post i said i had my exams.. LAN exams and my mocks.. and now its all over.. Just had my Bio and Maths C2 exam today.. kinda relieved that its over but I am frustated at the same time.. I did a very stupid and careless mistake.. Studied for so long and slept only 3 hours just to study for this Bio mock exam but it turn out to be a horrible one..I barely have enuff time finishing it as it is only like 1 hour paper and there's like 9 ques in it.. each ques has its own questions.. Guess what? When teacher began to walk to collect the paper from us.. I was finishing my last sentence for a long question.. and then i realized behind of the ques still got 2 more paper..so i flipped .. I SAW THERE IS A QUESTION 9 behind.. i was like.. OMG! i didnt noe there is another ques behind the last page.. i was still checking over my paper and change the answers without knowing i had not answer finish all the questions.. GOSH. There is no chance of answering adi as she was like standing right in front of my table.. all i could do was just to stare at the question and just hand it over.. aih.. It was like so frustating ... wasting all my time studying and not sleeping just to read bio and ended up like that jsut becoz of my stupid carelessness.. but i admit i was blur and super tired today morning.. the exam was like 8am.. and i slept at 3am and woke up at 6am.. aih.. SO ppl thats the consequences of last minute study..but cant help it la.. I am like that.. k lets talk bout other thing.. I m going to hv my Physics and Chem mock nx week.. gonna die..

Well, what about me... I just shifted to a new house in Taman Bukit Segar Jaya 1. Had been here for like 5 days. Kind of used to it adi. But most of the renovation is not done yet.. so have to live without my living room.. Anyone who lives here pls tell me ya! so i can come and pay a visit.. haha and yup all of u are welcomed to my open house ( God knows when is it.. haha ) I'll update all of you .. ^^ erm nth much happened besides this.. coz have been busy shifting around and exms.. so dont hv much time for things to happen.. and Yea! i am improving in my foosball.! haha..

I went bak to school dat day.. saw a lot of teachers and juniors.. Looking at school.. really miss school.. Cant go back to those time where we sit in class and chit chat... and play around.. I really miss those times.. Aih. So ppl enjoy ur time in school.. you would realli miss school when u're in college.. I know when you're in school that time.. you will really feel boring and dont feel like going to school.. and wish u're in college rite? but let me tell you .. college life isn't that fun.. ( yea but i have to admit it is at times xD ) at times u really wish you wouldnt grow so fast.. sorry crapping but its true! ask all the ppl who is in college.. They'll tell you that for sure.. That's why i always like to go back to school and have a look ..

Okay I'll stop writing here.. Time to rest.. =) cya ppl... Before that. Here's some pictures took in college.. only a few.. sorry yea.. hehe


haha... this is the most famous game in Help.. and its not only the guys you noe! the girls are pro at it also.. o.O erm.. But i m kinda addicted to it.. but its fun honestly ... Not like hitting the ball around.. and score.. but they have tactics and its really nice. ^^



Erm that's me with vinshern in the bus.. I wasn't ready.. haha..


No comments: