Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tired day..

Hey ppl!.. why tired? o.O went futsal today.. wif Satya, Thush, Wei yu, Timmy, Alex, Y.hoo well.. its only 7 ppl.. haha how to play futsal wif 7 ppl rite? well we managed.. and it was quite a fun one.. hv to play bare footed coz my shoe.. ( passed away ) haha.. and now.. my feet ache.. well today nth much happen.. as its only like 7 pm now. Emo time haven come ^^ hehe.. waiting parents for dinner.. and yea yesterday went pavilion wif my mum.. i saw Su Ching there wif her bf... well if u all dunt know who is she, she's my senior.. she still looks the same.. didnt change much.. haha nic.. is not that i like pavilion la. Is that coz my mum wants to go so she asked me along so i followed. There's actually nth much in pavilion.. things too exp. But yea managed to have a great lunch at a Japanese restaurant. ( well i actually forgot wats the name of the shop..) but it was nice.. the deco and the food.. erm at nite i went to pub.. erm not pub la .. so called bistro wif my parents. they hv to meet some of their friends.. I was so so BOred there. All the time was playing pool.. Glad that there's a pool table there. Bk at home around 2.30am? i think.. erm and i signed a petition today.. To ppl who read my blog.. if u are free.. spare a few mins and sign this petition ya. Thanks! Its regarding the rights of the artists.. Here.. http://www.petitiononline.com/at1357/petition.html

Well today i read my horoscope in the star news paper.. Actually i dont believe it but.. dunno why today too free and have a look on it.
It says that - Just when you were about to let go some long-held dreams, along comes a guardian angel to remind you why you had such high hopes in the first place. So what to do ? Give up or go on? Trust the voice within. There lies your answers.
It was quite true.. But yet i still could not find my answers... To give up or go on? What to do? I always tell myself that its worth it to go on and that's what i always wanted.. but to be realistic.. and to hear what other ppl had said to me.. I doubt myself.. To give up? but again and again.. i could not give up. And again I will end up Going on..

kay.. going for dinner.. thanks for reading ! and Remember to sign the petition =)

No comments: