Thursday, April 10, 2008

Normal day i guess...





























Picture of me for my Poster...


well.. here i m again.. posting my 2nd post.. erm today's thursday. Just came bk not long ago.. got LAN - moral studies.. watching american idol actually . today's one is the American idol gives bk.. Actually seeing those unfortunate kids in Africa and Us.. who suffer Aids.. or those really poor families.. I felt really pity for them.. Seriously would hv called in to AI to donate to them if i can.. Aih.. erm ok ok .. today in college.. nth much happened.. OH yea .. i skipped class today.. haha.. Maths class. Erm its because we took a bit too much time eating and then.. it was raining quite heavily .. hope she would understand.. but yea. Today, i played fusball.. and i realli enjoyed it. I was okay today.. i guess but i m kinda emoing now.. Just thinking back.. I realli wish i could say out.. today u look okay.. was just frust u didnt reply my sms.. but I am fine.. i think. okay la tats all for today.. lights off!.

No comments: