Friday, April 11, 2008

Another day...

Erm.. well nowadays dunno why always feel like posting.. erm.. today's friday classes ended at 12pm .. they planned to go mid v after that. yea be4 that i went to planet movers.. then while waiting for nel and tung.. i went spinky.. Had my fusball game.. well kinda addicted to it.. ( shuldnt get addicted.. ) uh.. but yea then finally we left help at 3.. ate lunch at kim gary.. Dunno why didnt feel realli nice, was a bit emoing... Sorry ya han, nel, yoe, and tung.. erm but was okay after it.. then han asked the shop Dragonfly in mid v regarding the .. tattoo... LOL .. it was expensive! uh.. rm300 for like 3 words.. no way i m getting one.. then went for movie.. Erm actually till now i also dunno wats the movie called.. the title of the movie.. hehe.. Tung didnt join us for the movie.. yea. The movie was okay la.. was quite mysterious but it was a long one. I didnt manage to finish the movie.. i left during the ending becoz was rushing home.. and to go bak to help to get Sakai the book.. haha. I forget to buy for her twice adi.. if forget again.. she'll kill me! nah guess she wont read it.. so nvm lah . haha .. well now I am kinda relaxing after a whole tiring day.. haha and eme! i'll guess your tricks.. the one u gave us during the lunch.. yea. okay.. signing out.. Cya. And to ppl who actually reads my blog.. sorry for the boring deco.. >< hope you all dont mind.. byezz...

11 comments:

Nicole said...

To those who actually read your blog... Yeah, like, who in the world reads your sesat blog right?

...okaylah, I'm just being mean :D How did I find your blog? I have my ways I guess.

It's okay we didn't get to meet up :) There's always next time! Anyway, even if we had met up that day, I wouldn't have been able to kick your butt because, well, it's kind of inappropriate to do it there right? :p Thanks for waiting though.

Update your blog this time lah. Not like the last one - less than 5 posts bungkus already (ahem, look who's talking). I'm missing out on all the drama, so I need to follow the blogs to keep up-to-date with my poor emo friends :p

Ken said...

haha.. hey nic.. so i guess you are the only one who reads my blog yea? wat sesat blog !!.. haha its not sesat la. just no deco .. just a place for me to write out everything.. Yea btw how did u find my blog o? yoe?
well yea its not gud to kick ur grandpa's ass right in front of everyone rite? hehe... erm yea this blog will be a long lasting one. ( Hope SO.. )erm yea nowadays has been emoing. Well kinda lots small small things happening. And yea today went Pavilion.. I'll write a post tomorrow ^^ have to go out again.. cya nic! take carez..

longwaytogo said...

hey...uncle ken...
surprising that u actually have a blog...
wow....
put chatbox in ur blog la...
like that easier to communicate marhh....

Ken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ken said...

haha.. hey.. how did u come across my blog oh? so geng one.. erm me just hv this blog recently.. okay okay will put up asap.. but i dun realli noe how.. haha

Nicole said...

I'm psychic, that's how I found your blog. I just knew.

...actually, it's being broadcasted on Yoe's blog. Go figure.

Yes about the butt-kicking! But it's okay to kick it when no one's looking!

Why Pavilion. Why does everyone like Pavilion. What is so appealing about Pavilion. I don't get it.

Anyway, don't emo so much, kid. It's detrimental to, uh, your health and your, uh, social life.

Don't listen to me.

Toodles.

longwaytogo said...

haha....
i always so geng one la...
u think ur blog hard to find meh???
hahahahaha....
faster put chatbox!!!
wanna write things on it...

Ken said...

haha.. i dunno how to put chatbox.. how ar?

longwaytogo said...

uncle mmg uncle...
haha...
go this webbie http://www.cbox.ws/
then sign up...
ok?????
haha...

Anonymous said...

hmmm...it feels weird
reading your blog makes me feel weird...
dont like it...
hmmm...

Ken said...

what weird... ..?