Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Not too emo xD

Haha.. i have been receiving lots complain bout too emo.. xD haha well.. Guess what? I am going to have my First term EXAM coming! haiyo.. haha on 24th may.. if not mistaken.. but lets look on the brightside.. I HAVE LIKE 1 whole month of holidays! muahaha.. isnt it fantastic? haha life in college isnt that bad after all.. and I am SO SO looking forward for it.. after the one month hols.. i will have my 3 weeks break in Aug again! haha.. Great.. but probably i'll get bored. So lets come out wif ideas.. trips! kk.. exam first.. =) xw me got not much pics to update you adi o. erm wait la i'll put in some pics took when i was in mid v that day.. That nellie took one.. erm. And yea ppl.. my house phone's changing .. I am shifting to Taman Bukit segar nx week.. i also dunno which day.. i guess it's thursday.. so well do come for my open house yea =) if there is la.. haha. erm Today its my last class for my Lan subject Malaysian Studies.. Mr. Al.. so gonna miss him.. He's dam funny and let me tell you.. You'll nvr ever sleep in his class. haha uh no fight wif our moral lecturer.. x.x our moral lecturer is sososososo boring.. And today again i had my fusball game.. wel nth much to update you all wif .. well a few pics =) here....
haha.. there's my pic of my dog.. well sleeping on the bed.. cool huh? haha.. he sleeps on the bed every morning.!! like wat ru jin says.. his life is even better than mine.. ( sad right )
well dont ask me who is beside .. haha.. shhh.. just ignore it. =)
Well this is Nellie!! erm thinny! haha.. erm that was very random actually.. was wif eme, han , yoe and her in mid v.. she loves Cam horing haha is it how u spelled it? erm yup that was during last friday .. in Char Chan Teng i guess..
kk thats.. all .. byezz

No comments: