Thursday, April 3, 2008

My first post...

Hey.. this is my first post of my this blog.. Well why m I having this blog? That's because I think the best way is to write out.. since i got no where to let it out..

erm.. well this whole week really had been a tough week.. not only this week.. it had been going since last 2 to 3 weeks.. things really didnt went well and I was really stressed up.. the first thing that was really frustating was the election for the student council.. Me, Jamie and Nellie managed to pass through the interview. We went on to the campaign week.. It was really tough.. but to be honest it was realli a new experience.. printing posters and distributing flyers.. My first time.. and just because of the campaign... and doing posters .. i didnt manage to catch up much on my studies.. I missed quite a lot of my lessons and wasnt really paying much attention on my studies.. For the first time, I ponteng my class - Maths.. ooo haha Mdm. Lin's class.. but guess she wouldnt mind though.. actually didnt distribute much during that time also.. part of the time we went to DSA and play fusball.. lol. yea.. so well everything had already passed.. and yea speaking of happy moments.. after the elections.. few of us.. Eun, eme, jay and me.. ( dun ask why i m the only guy ... lols. ) went to mid v. actually it meant to be a celebration for jay's burfday.. but well after the election results.. guess jay and I didnt hv much mood adi.. but it ended up to be fun.. Jay was surprised ... wif the celebration.. and it probably cheered up the rest of her day. and yea we ate in Tony Romas.. ( i guess that's how u spelled it ) haha.. erm and then the nx few days nth much happened.. Busy again. but this time not anything to do wif elections or wtv things anymore but studies.. Gosh. Exams and mocks.. erm recently i just had my bio and physics exam.. erm Ms. Foong just scolded us today for our Bio.. just hope i m not one of the lowest.. Physics was quite okay today.. Okay ~ only . now actually i m reading my Chems.. Mocks on Wed.. my god.
Well .. these are basically all the "external" things that happened.. talking bout the "internal" .. it isnt any better.. I seriously dunno what am I hoping for.. I just wish that the day where i can say out wat i want to say.. But honestly it would be lying if i say i m not hoping for anything.. i do.. but at the same time i know it wouldnt happen. I know you all might just tell me to erm.. leave it or just stop hoping.. but it's easy to be said..! its hard to be done.. aih. Well, today i heard that one of my fren just broke up.. Well to you my fren, if you are reading, - Be strong and Do whatever that you think is best.. No one knows whats right for you.. but only yourself. Chill ya -
Okay probably I'll end here.. its long. o.O I'll write more nx time.. To make it a habit of updating.. Yoe remind me yea.. Lol.. I'll try to put pics, if i can..

2 comments:

Nicole said...

The guy shortens everyone's names to three letters. Eh atuk, just because your name is like that doesn't mean everyone else's is lah.

Ken said...

haha..nic! how did u get my blog ar? haha... nvm la understood ma.. call me atuk sumore.. erm sorry ya tat day nic didnt get to meet u before u go.. erm u'll probably be reading emo post here.. so dun get bored yea..