Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What's in My Mind Now..

Erm once again its been a long time since the last time i blogged...
Well the main reason why I am blogging now again its because too many things are in my mind now... and i really just feel like letting it out...
The 2nd semester had only just began and I am alrd so stressed up... aih.
The 1st week of this sem is fully filled wif talks on application for university for future studies, for nx year when we finish our A levels. Well to those who alrd have in mind on wat course they are going to study in after A Levels will probably not face much problems now.
But for me... is the other way round. Now is alrd like end of july and its alrd the 2nd sem... , where its the time to decide on which uni to apply for the course you are interested. But me... I dun even have a stand or decision on what course do i want to study in the future..
So without deciding on which course to study, HOW am i suppose to apply to the universities???
I cant make up my mind.... After hearing from so many ppl... I just cant decide on which one i want.
Should I really choose based on what i am most interested in or based on what's best for me in the future??? Will I regret if make a choice based on job opportunities and based on what's best for me in the future?? Will it work well for me? If i ever choose based on what i am interested in ... will i be able to have a good future in that particular field?? aih... wish someone can answer all these and tell me....
Yea another thing is ... the deadline to apply to Oxford and Cambridge is like so fast... I got no idea whether should i rush my time and go apply ... and write my CV and personal statement in hurry just to apply for that..?? or i should just forget bout it and apply for other universities instead?? I am afraid if i will miss out this chance... but its not like i will get it rite... aih. wtv la.. i still cant come out wif an answer..
Kay i know its a bit too stupid to think of this thing now.. when i alrd have so many unsettled questions in my mind... but it just cant get off my mind today.. only today k... i dunno how to use the right word to describe it... but is just that i dunno why i just always cant get the right one.. I seriously dunno. I am not rushing but is just that when i see my friends who are so happy together..there's a feeling..I dunno how to explain it but i guess its understandable.. and is like eventhough i see a person who is nice and maybe some friends of mine who is nice.. i'll end up just saying bout it to like my fren or either i'll jst keep it to myself. Yea not to say that I should act or sumting.. but is just that I just duno how to react or like make a move to get to know the person and even like the person i know a lot ... I'll end up giving up and move on just because i didnt want to know the truth... so wat's wrong wif me?? aih... nvm . This thought shouldnt even come out at the first place...
kay i have to do my work alrd... thats all for tonite..

No comments: