Saturday, July 26, 2008

Boring Day... uh.

aih.. ya la update.. but nowadays seriously dun hv the urge or so called mood to update...
nothing much that had happened these few days... just the normal me.. in college ..going for classes.. playing foosball... and yeah..( my hand is blue black thx to foosball... ) lols... too much of foosball these few weeks... but yeah nth interesting...
today is sunday... and i m stuck at home.. doing nth.. watched a dvd and now i am sleepy. Well i cant be sleeping becoz i guess i havent touch any of my notes.. for a few days alrd. so instead of sleeping i end up facing my Chem notes and the comp .. lets hope i can concentrate yea... haha.
erm Tomorrow is monday again. aih boring and sleepy monday. Class starts at 8 and wat make it worst is that the first class is BIO... but luckily its practical class so ... will be doing experiment instead. My class mates say that on tue there will be chem exam. aih ( well this shows why I am holding my chem notes rite.? haha ) but lets again hope that there is no exam.
Holidays are coming again! hahah.. erm in two weeks time? haha... hols again.. but i think this hols will not be as fun as the past 1 month hols.. this time we only have bout 3 weeks..
2 weeks time for hols.... it also means that 2 weeks time for our exam results.. aih results. How's my result? i duno... aih dun want to think about it.
okay la that probably all i want to say for now...

No comments: