Saturday, August 9, 2008

Thoughts....

After hearing wat Alex told me that day when we were in Mid Valley, I had been thinking a lot. Talking bout that kind of feeling, to be honest I do wish i can feel that feeling now but I know these kind of things can never be rushed or hurried. I do have interest in a person but i know things wouldnt work the way i want if i ever make a move. I just dont know how. Yea maybe like wat Tim said, it's just not the time yet. I feel nice whenever I talk to her but i know tht i wouldnt have any hope becoz of certain reasons. I just lost all the courage to make any moves or maybe just get to know her more. I dunno why.

Erm just an emo post... ignore it.

2 comments:

jontty said...

Ulta Fast Keto Boost with BHB is here to stay because of the insurmountable success people are having losing up to 1lb of fat per day!
Ultra Fast Keto Boost

jontty said...

Ulta Fast Keto Boost with BHB is here to stay because of the insurmountable success people are having losing up to 1lb of fat per day!
Ultra Fast Keto Boost